The Operator respects the privacy of the users of the Website that it manages and operates, the terms of this document constitute, among other things, the policy of the Operator in relation to the protection of privacy, and it undertakes to the user to comply with this policy.
The purpose of the policy is to explain what the Operator’s practices are in relation to the privacy of its users, and how the Operator uses the information provided to it by its users or collected by it when using the Website.
Use of the Website indicates your agreement to these terms.
The terms are worded in masculine for convenience only and of course apply to women as well.
These terms apply to the use of the Website and the services included in it through any communication device (such as a cell phone, PDA, etc.).
- Registration and / or leaving details on the Website:
- A user who has registered and / or left his details on the Website, declares that he does so and agrees that a representative on behalf of the Operator will return to him.
- Leaving details will involve leaving the following details such as: first name and last name, company, company size, email and phone as well as any other information that will be requested by the Operator.
- In order to use the Website, you do not have to provide the details. Their delivery is subject to your consent and your free will only. Providing incorrect information, or failure to provide the full details required, may prevent you from completing the registration, impair the quality of the service provided to you or the possibility of receiving it, and impair your ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You must provide only correct, accurate and complete details and you hereby confirm the correctness of the details you have provided. The data you provide will be stored by the operator.
- Information security on the Website:
- The Operator takes care to respect the privacy of the users and operates security systems to secure the information provided by them. Despite information security efforts, there is no absolute certainty that the information will not be disclosed in the event of a hack into the systems or servers of the Website.
- The user agrees that the Operator will not bear any responsibility for the disclosure of the information in any case of hacking into the Website’s systems or servers, the user waives any claim, claim or argument against the company as a result.
- Databases and use of information by the Operator:
- The Operator may store in its databases information provided through the user.
- The data collected will be stored in the database of the Operator and under its responsibility.
- The information collected will be used to provide the services requested by the user, including and in order to: enable the use of various services on the Website, improve and enrich the services and content offered on it, for the purpose of purchasing products and services on the Websites – including advertising information and content. Of the user and for the purpose of analyzing and providing statistical information.
- Direct emails and notifications:
- If you subscribe to the mailing list on the Website, the Operator intends to send the user from time to time in the media available to it, including by e-mail and / or in a short message (SMS) and / or through notifications information about its services, as well as marketing and advertising information – both information That it itself will publish and information that will be sent on behalf of other advertisers, whether it is sent by the Operator or whether it is sent by other advertisers. Such information will be sent to the user, in accordance with the law, if he has given his express consent, and at any time he can revoke his consent and cease to receive it.
- Delivery of information to a third party:
- The Operator may allow access to the information in the databases and / or transfer the information to any third party in accordance with the type of services as stated and the purposes for which the information was provided, as well as for operation, development and improvement of the Website and its services.
- According to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981, any person is entitled to review the information held in the database. A person who has reviewed the information on it and found that it is incorrect, incomplete, clear or out of date, may contact the database owner to correct or delete if the need.
- In addition to the above, the Operator will not pass on to third parties your personal details and information collected about your activity on the Website except in the cases listed below:
- If you perform on the Websites, actions that are against the law and any law.
- If a court order is obtained instructing the teacher to provide your details or information about you to a third party.
- Collection of information from a third party:
- We collect information when you visit or use third-party Websites and applications that use the Website. This information includes information about the Websites and applications you visit, your use of the services on the Website, and information that the developer or publisher of the application or Website provides to you or us.
- We may also allow you to leave information through third party websites and social networks such as Facebook and others, in any case of leaving information through a third party all that is stated in this policy will apply to the information provided.
- Collection of information by a third party:
- When using the Website, the Operator may use third-party software in order to provide content, services and / or additional functions.
- When using the user website confirms that this third-party software will be allowed to collect such information.
- The Operator will be entitled to transfer any non-personally identifiable information about the user collected by it to its business partners (including advertisers on the Website), so that these will match the user ads and content displayed when visiting Websites and various applications for his interests and / or sex group or age and / or his place of residence.
- The user also declares that he hereby agrees that the business partners of the Operator (including advertisers) will be allowed to collect such unidentified information about him independently.
- The user declares that he knows that the Operator uses “cookies” for the purpose of its regular and proper operation, including to collect statistics about its use, to verify details, to adjust the Website to his personal preferences and for information security purposes.
- It is possible that some of the ads that you see when you visit the Websites come from third-party servers that manage the advertising submission system on the Website.
- Managing advertisements requires these companies to place cookies on your device and to place web beacons “network equation” in the advertisements (“Cookies”). Web Equations are tiny, graphically-identifiable graphical files embedded in web pages that help gather viewing and usage information, as well as audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) generated from Google-based advertising or other advertisers using Google Analytics code. The information collected does not identify you, but only seeks to match the advertisements that will be presented to you to topics that will interest you.
- The information contained in the cookies relates, among other things, to the pages you have Website, the Websites that led you to the Websites you browse, the length of time you have browsed the Websites, sections that are of particular interest to you and more. If you do not want cookies to be present, you can disable them by changing the settings in your browser (you can use the browser help file for this purpose).
- In addition, you can delete cookies on your computer and device at any time. Please note that it is suggested that you do so only if you are convinced that you do not want the ads on the Website to suit your preferences. By updating, disabling cookies may prevent you from using some of the services and features in the application, or on other Websites.
- This document was prepared and written by Adv. Yael Harel – all rights reserved.